We’re seeking demonstration sites
Spring 2020 – We will demonstrate innovative charging technology and approaches at MUD and residential curbside sites (existing, expanding, and new charging sites) such as energy management, energy storage, light pole charging, fast charging hubs, scheduling software, etc.
We are actively looking for MUD sites to partner with FreeWire Technologies, Liberty Plugins, and ampUp for our project.
- FreeWire: Mobi Charger - A mobile 2-port Level 2 EVSE (Energy Storage + EVSE + wheels + drive/control/communication system)
- Liberty Plugins: Multiplexes a single power input to between 5-10 EVSE to service more parking spaces
- ampUp: Maximizes EVSE use of the community through a reservation system as well as billing, tracking, and analytical functionalities
Benefits of participating include:
- A data analysis report comparing a site’s charging station
utilization of the overall project baseline
- Learn about innovative technologies and approaches can
reduce costs, expand service, and/or improve utilization
- Early access to project tools and resources
Improved feasibility and affordability of MUD and curbside residential PEV charging
To learn more about participating in the project as a data provider or a demonstration site, please see the one-pager here.
Read more about the project here.