Mission & Vision
Forth's mission is to electrify transportation by bringing people together to create solutions that reduce pollution and barriers to access.
Forth envisions a world where clean and equitable transportation systems move everyone and everything.
We work in partnership to build lasting program and policy models that significantly expand equitable access to electric transportation in the U.S. and beyond. By 2030, we will implement a portfolio of these transformative models at scale to meet the urgent need for zero-emission, affordable and accessible transportation.
Increase Access to Electric Cars
- National EV outreach and education
- Financial tools to reduce cost barriers to EV adoption
- EV Carsharing for organizations to offer community members
- Helping gig drivers go electric
Increase Access to Charging
- Ensure public charging investments are efficient, effective, and grounded in equity
- Make it as cheap and easy to charge at work as it is to park at work
- Make it as cheap and easy to charge in an apartment as in a single-family home
- Strengthen equity partnerships to advance transportation electrification
- Influence transportation electrification at the federal level
- Advance electric transportation in states
Electronic Press Kit
Press Kit Forth on Facebook Forth on Twitt…