Forth is currently seeking a Program Manager candidate who is focused, organized, enthusiastic about electric transportation, and comfortable working with diverse consumers and organizational partners.
The Program Manager will:
- Work closely with the Deputy Director to develop and facilitate programs that advance electric mobility (60%).
- Work with utilities and other partners to help consumers better understand electric mobility options and their advantages. In addition to engaging with general consumers to manage marketing efforts targeting specific key markets (20%).
- Interact with other staff to cultivate funding support from electric utilities, government agencies, and other sources. Forth operates with a small staff, so the Program Manager must be flexible and prepared to assist where needed (20%).
- 160 hours of paid vacation annually.
- Fully paid health insurance for employee and all dependents (or a monthly stipend if covered by other insurance).
- Employer retirement contribution of 3% of gross salary after six months (no match required).
- Access to electric vehicles for business use.
Please review the full job description for more details.
To ensure full consideration, please apply by July 2 by submitting your resume and cover letter through here.
Forth is highly committed to excellence through diversity, to fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQI(+) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Forth is committed to responding to accommodation requests from applicants with disabilities, whenever possible.